Enjoy dishes from five corners of the world in a relaxed atmosphere
with exotic decor, unique in Romania
Follow in the footsteps of the famous explorer and naturalist Alexander von
Humboldt and discover dishes from all continents of the world. Dine among dozens
of exotic plant species, in a spectacular setting where you will find a collection of
illustrations inspired by the researcher's expeditions, a Muiscas moon phase
calendar and an impressive green wall.
Relax in a genuine botanical garden and enjoy refined tastes and natural light flowing through the huge glass walls.
Follow your curiosity and try cuisines from different areas where Humboldt went during his adventures. You can choose from a diverse menu, five unique dining spaces with live cooking stations, inspired by Asian culture (Sushi Bar, Asian Corner), Mediterranean (Fish & Seafood) and the New World (American Steak and Burgers).See the menu
Vedi il menù
● Indoor dining area, 1100 m²
● Terrace by the lake, 900 m²
● Palm trees and hundreds of exotic plants, including Mandevilla and the Rubber Tree or Ficus elastica
● Botanical illustrations from Humboldt's original writings
● The Muiscas moon phase calendar, made of solid rock
● Decorative representations of the sun and the moon
* Access to the restaurant is allowed exclusively to Therme Bucharest customers.