Discover a new world in a million-year-old story
Science says that almost 300 million years ago, Earth was made up of one large expanse of land, the supercontinent Pangea, from which all the present continents detached. In the park inspired by the genesis of the Earth, the new "continent" forms a huge green puzzle of 3.800 m².
Walk the alleys of the park and learn about the story of the land before it was populated by humans, through hundreds of precious plants and minerals on display, each with their own healing properties. Meditate under the black birch, the tree of life in Celtic culture, or fuel up with energy from the Ginkgo Biloba or the Japanese walnut, described in medical books thousands of years ago.
In each area of the park you will discover minerals with special properties.
● Calcite reduces anxiety and helps reproductive processes
● Aquamarine has calming and balancing properties
● Blue sapphire removes negative energies and reduces stress
● Pink quartz stimulates creativity and imagination
● Seraphinite balances the inner energy and induces well-being
● Amber has a purifying effect and helps the healing process